- Identify Mission Opportunities Worldwide
Build partnerships with Christian schools, churches, and organizations for the sake of Gospel Proclamation
- Equip People to Proclaim Jesus
Provide best-practice training and education to ensure clear, cross-cultural Gospel Proclamation in order that the Spirit might have free course to work in the hearts of those who don’t yet trust Jesus as their Savior
- Support All the Sent
Provide ongoing training and support for individuals and congregations sent to serve throughout the world
- Disciple at Home and Abroad
Connect new believers to communities of faith for continued spiritual growth
- MCN values the foundational belief that the Mission is God’s and we follow Him.
- MCN values the priesthood of all believers and their role in God’s Mission. We are lay-focused and led by a board of laity.
- MCN values Intentional Gospel Proclamation. This means that we are always aggressively waiting for God’s timing to “give an answer to everyone who asks … the reason for the hope” that we have. (1 Peter 3:15)
- MCN values excellent training and support. Best-practice training “by missionaries, for missionaries” and excellent missionary care equips and enables mission partners to engage effectively in long-term, cross-cultural ministry.
- MCN values networking internationally and nationally. We believe mission happens in partnership.